Do More Than You Are Paid To Do
As Zig Ziglar says, work is the price we pay to travel the highway of success. In other words, if you want to be successful you have to work. There’s no getting around it. And when you love your work, you will reap its rewards many times over. It never fails.
Zig Ziglar states his case for establishing strong work habits, enjoying your work, and how to get paid more for what you do.
This clip comes from Zig Ziglar’s audio program, Goals: How to Set Them, How to Reach Them
Do More Than You Are Expected To Do
- Do More Than You are Paid to Do Zig Ziglar 7:53
- Everybody has Sight, But Very Few People Have Vision Dr. Eric Thomas 6:57
- Here’s the Time to Act: When the Idea is Hot and the Emotion is Strong Jim Rohn 5:32
- All People Who are Successful are Excellent at What They Do Brian Tracy 4:55
- Failure is Greatness Waiting to Happen Robin Sharma 2:51
- Ethics, Rather than Rules Dr. Wayne Dyer 5:56
- You Can’t Win if You Quit Bob Proctor 9:34