Homemade Tomato Soup
The following Homemade Tomato Soup recipe is the best! We grew tired of canned soups and product that we simply could not trust, so my wonderful wife came up with the following that will feed four people.
Great served with Texas toast, grilled cheese toast, crackers, or grilled cheese sandwiches … and served in our temp-tations®
|3||Medium tomatoes chopped|
|1||Small can of tomato paste 6oz|
|1/2||Chopped yellow pepper|
|1/3||Cup heavy whipped cream|
|1/2||Cup of water|
|2||Vegetable bouillon cubes|
- Heat tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, peppers, water and bouillon cubes in a pan. Bring to a boil
- After a rapid boil, set aside to cool
- Place above mixture into blender and liquify. We used a Ninja for a couple of minutes
- After blending, place mixture back into the pan, add heavy whipped cream. Stir and heat.
- Add basil, sour cream, black pepper and other spices that your family likes
- It’s ready to serve!