How To Make Avocado Fudge
Avocado fudge is a rich and creamy delicacy and a California tradition in some communities. This avocado fudge recipe is dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
for 2 servings
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup (85 g) honey
- ⅔ cup (130 g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- walnuts, chopped, to taste
- coconut flakes, to taste
- In a blender of food processor, combine avocado, banana, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) freezer-safe dish and top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes, or your favorite toppings!
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares.