Chocolate Avocado Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Avocado Brownies! Loaded with healthy fats from nut butter and avocado, but no sugar, these chocolate avocado brownies are keto-friendly and dairy-free!
for 2 servings
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (170 g) honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup (75 g) whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup (30 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocado, eggs, honey and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and fold until a batter forms. Pour batter into a greased 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Allow to cool.