Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
A healthy and delicious side dish, Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes are full of flavor and take only minutes to prepare. This sweet potato dish is a must for your holiday table, and any meal that call for something unique and special!
The recipe and ingredient list for this delicious roasted vegetable follows …
See the video here 🙂
for 4 servings
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200ºC).
- Slice the top and bottom off of the sweet potatoes, and slice potatoes in half crosswise. Rest each half on the broader end, then slice 3 times vertically and horizontally. Turn the potatoes on their side and make 4 or five more slices, to form cubes.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet, then add the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender and starting to brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.