Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
This simple garlic parmesan roasted broccoli is a fantastic healthy side dish. A few minutes of prep for a bursting with flavor veggie!
The recipe and ingredient list for this delicious roasted vegetable follows …
See the video here 🙂
for 4 servings
- 3 heads broccoli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (25 g) vegetarian parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200ºC).
- Separate the crowns and snip off any leaves of the broccoli.
- On a prepared baking sheet, combine broccoli and remaining ingredients. Mix evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.