Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Enjoy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts within 30 minutes. Oven roasting brings out the best in all vegetables, including Brussels sprouts. The oven’s heat caramelizes the Brussels sprout’s leaves, turning them lacy and crisp while tenderizing their tough core.
The recipe and ingredient list for this delicious roasted vegetable follows …
See the video here 🙂
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb (680 g) brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220ºC).
- Slice the stem off of the Brussels sprouts and then halve them.
- On a prepared baking sheet, combine Brussels sprouts and remaining ingredients. Mix evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.